I was away for a few days and did not update myself with the swine flu pandemic. Further deaths were reported over these few days and all of them were related to their underlying conditions.
Most of us has underestimate the consequences of swine flu pandemic. We tend to not take it seriously because it is known as mild and is not a life-threatening disease. We tend to think that it is fine even though we do get the virus because it would not kill us. However, it is only true for healthy people like us. We have overlooked the consequences of spreading the disease to people around us who may be immuno-compromised or have underlying major conditions which may cause them death if infected by the virus. I think we are in a way responsible for their death if we keep spreading the virus. Further more, virus mutate faster when it is widely spread. So yeah, I do think swine flu is not just a matter of mild self-limiting diseases but everyone should be responsible to stop the spreading.
Most of us has underestimate the consequences of swine flu pandemic. We tend to not take it seriously because it is known as mild and is not a life-threatening disease. We tend to think that it is fine even though we do get the virus because it would not kill us. However, it is only true for healthy people like us. We have overlooked the consequences of spreading the disease to people around us who may be immuno-compromised or have underlying major conditions which may cause them death if infected by the virus. I think we are in a way responsible for their death if we keep spreading the virus. Further more, virus mutate faster when it is widely spread. So yeah, I do think swine flu is not just a matter of mild self-limiting diseases but everyone should be responsible to stop the spreading.

