Sunday, October 12, 2008

MV Doulos


Series of unfortunate events took place on this day. I wouldn't detail the events, but it reminds me of a song which says that God is our very present help in time of need.

I prayed, i couldnt remember vividly wat happened but I remembered I also asked my friends to pray to the Lord for me at that critical time...and thank God that i recovered and Siawtze's foot didnt hurt too much because i believe God heard our prayers.

Thank God that Claire u did buy the Holland made biscuit...and also thank God that i wasn't out for a solitary walk that day!

Psalm 18:6 "In my distress I called to the LORD; from his temple he heard my voice; my cry came before him, into his ears."

Thank you Lord for being our very present help in time of need.

p/s: I would skip breakfast no more!