咪咪, 我们永远爱着您.
This post is dedicated to my dear lovely feline Mimi who left us on the 10th of June after 15 years of life with us
You are more than a friend to us, you are our wonderful sister. Love you.
十五年的感情, 就如亲情一般,You are more than a friend to us, you are our wonderful sister. Love you.
我六岁那年, 您来到我们家.
从那一刻开始, 您就成了我们一家人.
我们一起长大;
您陪着我度过了童年;
您陪着我度过了青春.
这十五年的回忆, 充满着您的脸孔.
每一个新年, 您都在我们当中, 带给我们无比的欢乐.
每一个生日, 您都在我们身边度过.
每一个会考, 您都在我们当中, 为我们加油打气.
每一个圣诞, 您都在我们当中, 给我们祝福.
六月十日的那一天, 我不在您身边陪着您;
您悄悄离我们而去了.
这场战也结束了, 再也没有病痛了.
您不让妈告诉我, 因为您不要我为您而留级.
您不让妈告诉我, 因为您要我过着一个快乐的假日.
您不让妈告诉我, 因为您不要我在露营时挂念着您.
可是我们如此深的感情, 让我感应到您的离去.
每当跟妈通电话时, 我不敢提起您; 因为我好怕真的要失去您.
前天晚上, 当姐告诉我时, 我已知道这不是一个玩笑了; 我不想哭, 可是我还是哭了.
可是我们知道,
我们不需要去您曾经到过的地方找您;
我们不需要望着您曾抓破的沙发;
我们不需要看着我们曾经拍过的照片.
因为...
您已经深深的刻在我们的心里了.
咪咪, 我们永远爱着您.
Fifteen year of life together, we were like a family.
You came when I was six,
from that moment on, you were part of our family members.
We grew up together;
you were there when I was going through my youth,
you were there when I was growing up as a teenager.
Fifteen years of memory, filled with your presence.
Every new year, you were in our midst, bringing us joy and laughter.
Every birthday , you were just beside us.
Every exams, you were in our midst, giving us a little bit of motivation.
Every Christmas, you were in our midst, bringing us blessing.
On the 10th of June, you left us quietly when I was not at your side.
The battle has come to an end, and there will be no pain anymore.
You let mum to keep this from me, because you do not want me to fail my exam.
You let mum to keep this from me, because you want me to have a great vacation.
You let mum to keep this from me, because you do not want me to grieve over you during the camp.
But, our strong amity had given me an instinct that you were already gone.
Every time I talked to mum over the phone, I refrained myself from asking about you.
Until the day before yesterday, when sister told me everything, I already knew it wasn't a joke.
I tried not to cry but I failed, because I missed you so much.
But we know that
we do not need to seek you at places you had been to before,
we do not need to stare at the scratches on the sofa,
we do not need to look at the photos we had taken together.
because...
You are already imprinted deep in our heart.
Mimi, we will always love you.

